Cicero (43 B.C) of the Roman empire wrote this and it is still valid today….
1. The poor, work & work.
2. The rich, exploit the poor.
3. The soldier, protects both.
4. The taxpayer, pays for all three.
5. The wanderer, rests for all four.
6. The drunk, drinks for all five.
7. The banker, robs all six.
8. The lawyer, misleads all seven.
9. The doctor, kills all eight.
10. The undertaker, buries all nine.
11. The Politicians live happily on account of all ten!
Copyrighted © 2016-17 Mahesh Mali | Awesomengers
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED