Hello Awesomengers ,
You must be wondering what is the title Black Cat Blue Sea is all about … Well , It is an award ..
My sweet friend and amazing blogger Aanchal has honored me by nominating me for this .. Thanks Aanchal 😇
But the question remain the same what’s that award for !? Even I had no clue , so I’ve done some research about it and it is apparently an award for
“bloggers who strive to write for everybody and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they have hundreds of followers and likes.”
So, I am delighted to know that Aanchal considered me for this.
The rules for this award is as follows:
1. Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
2. Anybody nominated answers the three questions
3. Create another three questions for your nominees.
The three questions I was asked were:
1. How do you keep yourself going i.e how do you motivate yourself?
Reading other people’s success stories and reading motivational quotes is my funda to keep myself motivated.
2. When was the last time you cried with laughter, and what was it at?
Sorry , But I don’t really remember any such recent incident .. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
3. What is the one thing you’d most like to do in life before you die if money and fear were no obstruction?
After reading ‘if money and fear were no obstruction’ there are tons of idea floating in my mind .. But I have tell one thing ,
Well , I would love to build a school like HOGWARTS in real life … That’s insane & I know that !! 😂😂
My nominees are as follows:
Tanya ( Tanu )
Pratishtha ( Pari )
Fairy ( Jadoo )
Pratyusha ( PratZ )
And the questions I’m asking are:
1. Which blog post (of yours) do you like the most?
2. Which blog post (on awesomengers) do you like the most?
3. Who would you take with you if you won a trip for four people ? ( only bloggers allowed ) 😂
And of course, It’s not compulsory to participate. I understand if it’s not your thing! Just know that I do enjoy your blog!
Again, thanks to Aanchal for my nomination. I had a lot of fun writing this post. I don’t do award posts a lot, but when I do get nominated, I enjoy it because they give me a chance to answer questions that I never really think about … !